We’ve got another awesome way to prepare our of our favourite drinks – the Mango Margarita! Now we use our Margaritaville Explorer Cordless Frozen Concoction Maker, but you can of course use a regular blender.
We made our batch tonight using our cordless Margaritaville margarita machine. In the pitcher, add:
- Fill the ice hopper with ice, or if using a blender approx 1 1/4 cups
- We set the serving setting to 3, pushed the button and let the machine do the work
- Wet the rim of a wide glass with a lime wedge
- We rimmed one with sugar and one with salt – the sugar rim went a bit better with the sweetness of the drink
- Add a thin slice of mango to the rim for garnish
Keywords: Margarita, Mango Margarita, Tequila